Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

I'm feeling like a damn shitty toothead cause I can feel my fats jiggling like no more.

Yes, I have apparently no control over what I put in my mouth and this has caused me to put on like 2 kg, holy shiz.

I'm so gonna sew my mouth shut and not eat a single morsel for the rest of my life. Damn you fat thighs and my absent determination.

I swear am gonna survive on either fruits alone or coffee for an entire week. I don't care, I got to have slim thighs and lose 5 kg, if not I'll just fall into depression and not get out of the house.

Stupid, I'm not doing my homework or studying.
I will not fail, I will ace the damn A levels even if it means not sleeping for nights and being as irritatable as a twit.

Good night.

I WILL STARVE MYSELF.

No comments: