Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year



It's gonna be 2010 in about 39 minutes.

So many things happened throughout this whole year and I want to thank God for all of it.
As the new year starts, I guess everyone'll move on with their lives respectively, and I want to pray that God bless you all in this coming year.

Well, as always, new year resolutions have to be made, and I pray that it'll all come true :)
2010 resolutions

1. Walk closer with God
2. Get a scholarship for travel overseas to study
3. As for A levels
4. To be more sociable and friendlier.
5. To learn to ignore hurts, and turn to God instead.
6. To count on the Lord for His strength
7. To not dislike my sister so much
8. To lose 5 kg, especially thigh fats.
9. To complete my assignments on time, and study consistently.
10. To run and exercise more.
11. To have a clean sheet for soccer.
12. To get top two for soccer.
Yeapz, may the good Lord bless you all.

Thankyou <3

No comments: