Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Twilight

Won't it be awesome if you had your own library, with a ceiling so high and bookcases so huge that you need a slidable ladder to get about. Not only that, you'll have armchairs that are so soft and large that you can curl up while drinking starbucks and reading an awesome book.

Or the fact that you could just sit at a roadside cafe, with a drink and just watch the world go by.

What about having a theatre to yourself, whereby you're the only one watching what's being performed.

I wish I can lose myself in a world that doesn't exist, to be someone else for a day, to hear my own thoughts, to smile at the beauty of the world.

I guess everyone needs a kind of escape somehow, from this taxing world into someplace that we can hide away in.

No comments: