Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Friday, August 7, 2009

A whole new world.



It is being as compelled towards the distant
indistinguishable galaxies
of cloudy unconcern
as the living are compelled
towards the fact of the following day

National Day celebration involved watching two films in LT1, happening much?
Lol, rock candy with 'I love Singapore' was da bombzzz,

I need more training, I can't drop kick properly now.
Anyway, met up with Divya, Joanne, Hazel, Victoria, Brenda and Vino for lunch at Swensens.
Talked, complained and window shopped.
I miss them super much, gotta go back to tms soon.

Navy blue band and blue hair tie! :D
I'm a little nuts, heh.

I don't wanna care about that person any more.
It's giving me massive headaches, and I can do without that in my life.

I NEED LIPOSUCTION.
Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ):

& Nurin's polaroid camera is so cute and kewlllllz!
The photo is so da bombzzzzz, shall post it here once Nurin puts it on Facebook :D

I've got so much work to do due to my constant procrastination! ):
Goodbye lovelies.

No comments: