Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Paranoia?

I've got this huge phobia of spraining my ankle.
The very first time I sprained it two years ago, I almost fainted :\

I really want braces, but I don't think my parents will spend such a large sum on me.
Ah well.
I suddenly lost the little memory of how to analyse and pen down an essay for poetry comparison as well as for the Wuthering Heights essay.
Am feeling tres dumb and unproductive now.

People say my posts are emo-momo.
Meh? Okay what, I post about happy stuff too :D

I was eating pineapple and I dropped a piece on my foot.
Diva's accessories are so pretty I wanna purchase all of them, especially the rings!
But the problem is my knuckles are really fat and I can't find my size ):
Like the Cotton On black ring, I was afraid it would get stuck.

Heh.

Anywayzzzz, I've ran our of things to say.

No comments: