Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Thursday, August 6, 2009

And tolerance.

I feel guilty as hell cause I didn't do my tutorial and our class made Mr Tan so pissed that he walked out on us :\

I am so sorry to Su for biting back, sorrrrry.
I'm sorry dear house comm that I seem to be so sad all the time.

Thankyewzzzz to people who understand my frustration.
Thankyewzzzz Maya for helping me to buy red hair tie and red band.

I feel mighty awkward around people.

I can't stop spazzing and squealing cause SB looks so cute that I wanna keep him in my pocket.
I wish SB was taller so he could be my eyecandy. Oh wait, I'll most prolly scare him away.

& the Brendas from the Atlas team for volleyball are so kewlllllz! I'm in their fanclub! :D
Sarang Haeyo Atlas :)

Yay for short days like tomorrow.
Yay to seeing T08 again :D Can see girlfsssssssssssss!

PRESS TWO TO HEAR XIAOQI'S BRAINLESS SPEAK.

O9A302 has to win the NE quiz cause I wanna drink Starbucks baby.
Hahahaha, homework.

Goodnight.

Cause I've put my love on the line
Cause I've seen what you could've been

No comments: