Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Speeding cars.



Here's the day you hoped would never come
Don't feed me violins, just run with me
Through rows of speeding cars
The paper cuts, the cheating lovers
The coffee's never strong enough
I know you think it's more than bad luck

Am terrible at keeping my notes in order, and because of that I can't find my sampling notes and maths test is on Monday ): Yay to seeing Shannie bananaie though, heeeeeee.

Tsk, am super disappointed with myself for not being able to concentrate and study properly as well as not being able to control my food intake :\

I'm sorry Maya, Tam and JY. I know I've not been the best group leader for PW, and I fail to delegate work properly and get things done efficiently. Really sorry.

Imogen Heap's awesome, kudos to Asyraf for introducing her to me :D Awesome voices and meaningful lyrics just make my day.

Shall attempt to run later at night.
Maybe I should take H3 Geography or Literature.
Then again, how on earth am I supposed to get A for Geography or Literature? Baik ah, I shall go and study reaaaaaaaaally hard.

Goodbye.

I'm such a moody kid, even Sharifah says so.

No comments: