Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Friday, August 21, 2009

Photo spamzzz.

PHOTO SPAMZZZZZ.
I don't know why all the cuties are doing advertorials now, who cares?

EYECANDY WITH LOTSA DROOL.
(swoons)
Am gonna marry one of them! :D



SHINEE's advertorial for CLRIDE is awesome as usual :D
I just love their cheery bright coloursssssss!
& my babies still look as cute as ever!
& Taemin's like so adorable I wanna squish him! TEEHEE.
Key needs t get his hair back to brownnnnnn, I hate it so brightly coloured ):
Nehmind, I still love boyf :D



Awwwww, SARANGHAEYO SHINEE! :D
<3



TOP is da bombzzzzzzzzz.
The black and white concept for ELLE is so gorgeous.
He so exudes the Immagangstawhohasbrainsandthelooksandcanrapsowell aura.
Love his super defined cheekbones and his slightly slanted eyes.
HOTNESS PERSONIFIED!



SIGHHHHHHH.
Hot geeks. Droolworthy and yummy :D
I sound like I wanna eat gummybears T.T Feel like a retard.
I'm like so determined to work in Korea now!

I tasted the spray like twice.
Tastes like the deep heat rub Ruo Ning used to put for us before Nationals, yuckzzzzz.
I think I'll miss soccer trainings even though I complain about wanting to go home and sleep.
Must skip 300 times everyday! Yayyyyy, shall be fit and healthy soon. Kewlllll not.

& I weighed myself just now.
Omg lala, I so need to lose like 5kg, it's seriously terrible! :\

Anyway, Publicity I/Cs ftw!
Yayyyyy you peep polez rock my smelly welly socks :D
Awww, Ily fabulous peep polez cause we can do things so efficently and make stuff so glammy and whammy, and make peep polez feel warmmy.

I don't like having periods twice a month.
Must stop eating so much chicken and be stressed over stupid idiotic people who're just too dense to understand how people feel.

Fasting's gonna start tomorrow!
Good luck kkkkk. I also fasting! No money ): We'll grow slimmy wimmy together, hurrrr.

PROMOS IN 40 DAYS D:
I hate my life naozzzzzzzz.

No comments: