Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Mumblings.



Now, this much is funny
In the past, I cried a lot
All the more, the joy (mouths) swelled even more
The thoughts longer, the words lessened
The world cried at my life

G-Dragon's new album is ear ecstacy.
I wanna get his album! Hot hot hot earcandy, yum.

Pure brilliance.

Am brooding over hypothesis questions. Tsk, I need consultations quick manz.
I pray that God'll help me pass the maths test tomorrow.

I'm determined to lose weight hurrrrrr. 5kg before promos officially ends :D
I ran ten rounds just now! :D (claps hands)
& I'm gonna run with Sharifah 3km tomorrow morning, teehee!

Gonna go back to my work nao.

Goodbye.

Joy unspeakable that won't go away
Just enough strength to live for the day
Cause I'll never have to worry what tomorrow'll bring
My faith's on solid rock
I'm counting on God

No comments: