Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Random wandom day.



One minute I held the key
Next the walls were closed on me
And I discovered that my castles stand
Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

Speedlight after a kaziilion years!
Cell was cancelled again, I miss cell now ):

Anyways, I shall be hardworking and complete my homework.
Procrastination seems to be getting in my way.
I wanna drink soup! Omgzzzzzz, I've this this sudden craving again.
Tsk, terrible.

Xiao Qi and I have the same views on stuff, and we are like equally superficial.
Hahaha, this is kewlllz and coincidental man. Lol!
Omgzzzz, I must save Afiqah's number so that I can sms her sometime, lol!

I shall run later and Jon did something to his hair, fringe to be exact.
It makes his eyes look bigger, lolllllll.
My eye bags are good companions when it comes to shopping. I can stuff my things in it, it's a shopping bag! Geddit??
Maybe not cause you people are slow, lolllllll.

I'm going nuts here.
I think Camp Rock's playing on Disney, I don't like the camera colouring :\
Fickle wickle chickle.

I need a new peek-chure.
I wish SB will grow taller nao. (prays hard)
HAHAHAHA.

Demi Lovato's cool cause teensy boppy popstars are da bombzzzzzz.
I dunno why, cause they're so poppy woppy doppy.

Random x 123456789

Geeky weeky teeky.

HAPPY NATIONAL DAY.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JERRIE QUEEN!
I LOVE YOU SINGAPORE, TEEHEE.

No comments: