Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Of hurt and something unknown.

Twitter is a beeeetch :\
I can't twit, aish.

Anyway, my thoughts kinda drifted from EOM to random stuff.
It kinda hurts to think about the stuff, I know I'm insignificant, but not that invisible right?

Forget it, I'm being ridiculous again.

One more paragraph for EOM and I can send it to Miss Wong already!
Go Connie, fasterrrr.

Seventeen's when hormones start raging, and thoughts go awry.
Hur, unfortunately, I'm not spared from such shizzzz.

I wanna change my blog skin, then again.
Nah, lol.
Then again, I shall think about it.

I need a huge ass calendar with my boyfs' faces to motivate me to study.

(edit)

I have a certain admiration for people who can keep a relationship for so long.
The 'love' is enviable enough, just like how I'm superficial enough to not believe and accept anything.

Fingers grazing
Spine tingling
Air chilling
Love blinding
We'll always be ever finding

No comments: