Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Nonsense, but it makes sense.



GUESS WHO.

HAHAHA, okay I swear my fats that're building up right now are making me high.
Anyway, Erfi and I were talking about marriage in the bus home today.
We were laughing like mad shizzles with everyone staring at us.

Okay imagine this!

(Don't be angry kkkkkk, it's just for fun)

Ranice and Matthew!

We were speculating about what would happen if they got married.
Ranice when she comes home from work or vice versa.

Ranice: ABANG MOHAN, YOU LOVE ME NOT?
Matthew: Omg...

In the morning when Matthew wakes up.

Ranice: ABANG MOHAN, WHY YOU NEVER LOVE ME?!
Matthew: (WHY DID I MARRY HER, WHY?!)
HAHAHAHAH, omg I swear I almost died laughing.

Su and Asyraf! (Erfi's crazy matchmaking)
Su cooking in the kitchen with the flower apron and with the cloth on her head.

Asyraf: Aye, go pick up the kids.
Su: NO, can't you see I'm cooking?
Asyraf: Huhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you go laaaaaa. (whines)
Su: NO
Asyraf: GO NOW!
Su: AISH, JINCHA(?)

Suddenly, a cockroach scuttles across the kitchen floor.

Asyraf: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Su: SHUT UP LA.

Takes broom and starts whacking the coackroach to death.
HAHAHAH, sorry!
This is not meant to be serious, don't be offended.
It was purely formulated out of thin air kkkkz.

Supposed t do WR draft one, uh oh.

No comments: