Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Sunday, August 16, 2009

I've come to realize that I suck at giving advice to friends or acquaintances about relationships with their boy or girlfriends.

To put it bluntly, I will just tell them to forget about him or her.

Because of my somewhat cynical view on relationships, I have to keep my tongue in check in case I hurt anyone.

Ahwell, no one's perfect anyway.

My insecurities like to flood me almost 24/7 now.

How quaint.

Yes, how perfectly nauseating that in whatever I do, I care about what people feel about my actions, whether or not I'll hurt them.

Being a people pleaser just sucks like shizzle.

Hell yeah, I compromise on myself in order to make people happy. I don't know why, this is just a big fat bloody habit of mine of which I can't snap out of.

---

I laughed.

Bedazzled by the smiles.

I reached out, hands wanting to grasp that multicoloured burst of warmth.

Pulling back, I see:

Orange hysteria, lined with blue and gold.

Hysteria.

Hysteria enfolds.

No comments: