Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Run don't walk the sky's falling through.



Counting stars and lifeless dreams
Knowing that entwining was never to be
Once life so sorely sweet
Twice I've found such awful shit
Underestimation of obstacles
Overjoyed at such ripoffs
Clearly seeing such hypocritical faces
Yet choosing to be restrained by braces

Sense's not needed in this journey
Manipulation is the key.
Fake cordiality is so true
But showing what you are is the truth
Yet people are non de plus
Cause they're all consumed in their material lust

Where friends are just ornaments
Lovers just bracelets
Everything's just accessories for your pretty ringlets
Hearts worn on sleeves
Don't deserve to be perceived
Where girls moon over boys
Boys are ultimately just toys

Desperation for infactuation
This perhaps might just lead to world domination
The lies that you see
Eventually leads back to your inner chasity
Like a white veil torn
You will eventually find yourself worn
What's left is your dignity
Then again, what a pity

Bordering on insanity
When you know you're losing control
Where you need to douse yourself in a good amount of petrol
Light a match and throw yourself in
Pity that's so grim

Perhaps that's what I think of you
That you're such a stupid fool
Yet when I speak to you
Can't you see I'm just an imitation
Of what you want to see
That looking at you
Makes me want to enter rehabilation

The sun comes out
The moon disappears
Just like this
My life and yours
End with something that rhymes with idiosyncracy.

No comments: