Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

What not.



Returning back to school seems surreal cause I'm still in a relak mood, and it's getting tedious when school ends at 5:20pm on Mondays and Tuesdays. Total bull crap :\

Chinese oral was shizzzzzzzzzz to the max, but I really pray that God can help me get an A.
Fruit diets don't work cause in the end, I ate 4 pieces of Tim Tam and many chicken wings, wtf ):
Height and weight this Friday, and I'm sure I landed my butt in the overweight category.

I've maths and gp to do, is that all?
Lollllllll, whatever. And there's no break today, awesome or what?

It's stupid to flame people anonymously, childish in fact.
Grow up man, grow up.

I'm fairly certain I'm gonna end up in specs for today, sigh.

No comments: