Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I see houses.



I didn't go to school again.
Seriously, it's not even a year yet and I think I've not gone to school on three to four occassions all because of swollen eyes and the inability to open them plus a running nose.

It's unbelievably painful to have one's eyes continually tearing and painful just trying to open my eyes.
Spectacles for a few days I think, z.

Anyway, maths is a huge pile of work D: I doubt I can finish the three sets of Prelim papers in time by tomorrow :\
Plus I ate maggi mee,a packet of jackfruit chips and tau huey.
Diet plan = EPIC FAIL.

Watching Mnet Scandal makes me feel so jealous cause Nickhun's so freaking sweet to his 'girlfriend'. I swear I'm gonna find a boyf like him, hahahaha.

And DSLRs take pretty pictures, sigh.

I feel ulcer-y.

Goodbye.

No comments: