Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Saturday, July 4, 2009

What?



Men and women are merely actors

Queensway with Yane and Sheryl, and we shopped.
Sheryl is forever being indecisive, but nevertheless bought some stuff.
Bought a bag, two pairs of ear studs, two straight cut fbts and some shoe button thing (it doesn't even fit the shoe hole, wth ._.)
I feel broke now T.T Greaaaaaaaat.

Plus I still have $3o worth of Ikea vouchers which I've no idea what to do with it.
Shall see see look look tomorrow, hahaha.
Omg, I'm hearing Hyun Joong's voice, Boys over Flowersssss!

I'm gonna marry him manz, lol!

I can now tie my hair, yesahbaby. Shall get bow hairbands, wheehee. (soon)
Need.to.lose.weight and do GPP ._.

Goodbye.

(edit)

OMG WTS CHINESE A LEVEL ORAL IS ON TUESDAY.
FISHNETS AND BEAN PAOS D:

No comments: