Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Monday, July 13, 2009

Crystal ball.



Sometimes you think everything is wrapped inside a diamond
Love just needs a witness and a little forgiveness
And a halo of patience and a less sporadic pace and
I'm learning to be brave in my beautiful mistakes

I just got a new phone! I just realised it's kinda spastic though, especially the functions, freaking annoying.
Shizzzzz ):

Anyhoo, I hate nude coloured bras.
They suck shizzzzzz, they're freaking plain and ugly please.

I've gotta slim down to a size 8 manz, I don't care siolllll.
My shin hurts like shizzz, I swear it looks a teeny weeny bit swollen.
I hate tutorials cause they suck big time, I hate Mondays and Tuesdays cause I've school till like 5 plus plus. Damn MJ's retarded school system.

Life's a big ball of fuzzzzzzzzzzz.
Everyone's facing a heck load of shizzzz now, like JC go and die man babe.
We're suffering from all the shizzz you can think off, so MOE change your bloody school system so that people don't break down.

Oh God, I pray that You'll help all of us go through our rough patches with Your strength and guidance. Amen.


No comments: