Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Many retards (in a bad way)

Hello earthlings :D

Keeper's training was kinda fun, and I managed to save goals! (claps hands)
After that dinnered with Sharifah, Erfi and Danial at KFC.
And omg, Sharifah was so suay yesterday!

HAHAHAHA, she had like a thousand and one embarrassing moments man.

My body's aching now cause I haven't exercised for like a month and yesterday we had training.
Painful siollllllllllllll.

And I realise MJ's full of childish people who just flames people on their tagboards and just chooses people to be randomly picked on.
What's up with you stupid brainless people anyway?
Oh wait, you people are brainless, no wonder you can't control yourself. My utmost sympathies, not.

(rolls eyes)

Omg, homework time.
Good day peepies :D

No comments: