Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

It's a frustrating blur throughout the days when I struggle to keep a smile plastered on while feeling like the loneliest person on planet Earth.
Swallowing down pride, gritting teeth and pretending to be thick skinned, just to barge into conversations, so that I won't be ignored.
I tell myself I shouldn't count on people to make me happy, that life just doesn't revolve around being in.
Everyday that I spend in school, makes me feel as if pieces of me has been torn out. Scars that healed seem to have opened up once again.
I wish I was bitchier, so that I can tell people off in their faces. Then again, I'm supposed to be meek, nice, understanding and giving.
Why? Why are I so nice, I don't get it. Why should I bother to do things that please people, why should I give way to people in everything I do?
I swear I need a punching bag to punch every single minute of the day. I swear I have really strong urges to scream 'Wtf is wrong with you' and start crying like a loser.
After JC, I wish I had a memory eraser, to erase my memories of JC into a state of non-existence.

God help me, cause I really hate people venomously with every inch of my being.

No comments: