Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Friday, July 31, 2009

Boys boys boys.



I'm taking a chance
I'm scared
but without expressing that fear I can't seem to overcome it.

it's the inches
the number
the mirror
who makes the decision.


My ulcers hurt big time, ow much?
Training was super tiring counting I have not done PT in like what? A year?
I could feel my fats jiggling as I jumped, heeee.
Nurin, Sharifah and I are FFF, go figure. HAHAHA.
& I got smacked in my face thrice today, I was so scared that my nose will be flattened so I spent like half of my time during training pinching my nose.

TGIF fyi, hahaha.

Boys are so uncute.
I wanna see the DSA (I think) goalkeeper from VS, hurrr don't ask why.

I wanna eat sakae sushi. (drooooools)

Goodnight lovely people.
I swear I have the nicest House Comm members, awwwww.

No comments: