Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Screw Literature and PW.

The paint on my hands and legs are so not going away. It's making me feel colourful.
I just found out that Afiqah stays less than 200 metres away from me, cool or what siollll.

My conscience likes to rear up in every aspect of my life nowadays, it's kinda irritating sometimes.

I hope it rains tomorrow, then I can wear my sweater and sleep in the lectures and tutorials.
& I got kissed by the mosquitoes at least five times.
Pubics remember to bring insect repellent tomorrow to ward off the mosquitoes when painting at the dumpster.

Guys who are both tall and cute are extinct species.
& Mr Bean is da bombzzzz.
Pineapples cut your tongue, and sleep is always at hand.

I need bluetack.
Oh, my pencil box is huge-r now.
Periods are bloody turn offs especially on lengthy school days.

I hate the gloss paint smell, and thinner smells like sweet alcohol.
I'm getting screwed in my head.

Ah fuck, it's 10:04pm and I have not done finish my Literature.
Basketzzzz.

Happy 17th Namira :)
Love you super deep (L)

No comments: