Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Tell me what you're gonna do when you break down the walls.

Warghhhhhhhhh, Alphonsus you're in my black book now.
I'm keeping my eye on you.
You and Jagdish wait siollllllll.

Su's brother talks to his rabbit in malay.
Hahahah, her whole family's so cute and I couldn't breathe cause I was laughing too much.

Mr Bean-ed twice today with grass jelly soya milk. (Xiao Qi's influence!)
I swear I'm asking for trouble when I ate Popeyes cause I got so many ulcers.
In total we called 158 people! I think, hahaha.

I love all the facebook bots now, hahaha.
I'm supposed to marry Erfi to have marriage bliss, roflmao.
So cute siolllll.

I promise that I will have thin legs by the end of promos.
HOPEFULLY.

Hurrrrrrr, am rambling.
Shall sleep and wake up to do work.

Goodnight lovelies.

P.S I'm super scared for Fun Festique's soccer game :\

No comments: