Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Jailbait.

I know you people are gonna stone me for this post, cause I've been ranting non-stop about guys, heh.

Nevertheless,

LEE TAEMIN :D







Argh, I swear he's like my jailbait, he's freaking cute.
And I'm a nuna ): Nehmind, he can be my brother, cause he's like freaking freaking cute!
& his dance moves are kewlzzzzzzzzz!
I wish they'll come to Singapore, I'll just FAINT.

Anyway, I feel like a loser I just started studying and it's not progressing plus I'm stuffing myself with so much carbs that I bet I've gained like a few kg ):

& Jong Hoon looks so much like Tiffany that it's freaking freaky and annoying.

TSK, me want skinny legs.
Goodbye.

No comments: