Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Friday, June 12, 2009

STUPID.

Remind me again why I hate boys aged between 13-15.
Oh now I remember, cause they're mini assholes who gets on my nerves cause they're freaking annoying.

Let's see, one example is my stupid brother.
My mum asked me how was soccer training, and I was like I need to learn how to play soccer properly to get into team.

Guess what my assholic brother said?

Serves you right la, who ask you pontang training.

Eh BROTHER, you're such a f*ker siol. I know you're like in your VOLLEYBALL TEAM, don't need to SHOW OFF. I did not pon training fyi, I didn't go for Wednesday's one cause my stupid eye was freaking swollen and I can't see a bloody thing you arse.

Omg, why do I bother explaining myself to you, you moronic shithead.

OMG, brothers should be kicked and slapped.

Goodbye, am postively pissed now.

No comments: