Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

With love and strength for each new day.

I want legs as skinny as SHINee's! ):

Life's so unfair, I've really fat thighs. (cries)

Anyway, I hope Mei Chan's Butler comes with with like some SP cause I'm itching to watch it again! Gahhh, Mizushima Hiro is like hot. Damn, I wish I had a butler T.T


Mizushima Hiro

Damn I should be studying but I'm not :\
I so need to find the motivation to study really hard manz.
Omg, and ever since Hazel posted up the photos of SHINee's dorm, I keep thinking about SHINee cause they're so so so freaking cute. What's wrong with them? How can anyone be so cute huh! Plus they've skinny legs and nice cheekbones ): LIFE'S UNFAIR LA DEY ):

I'm so sorry Hazel for not updating the blog :\
A thousand and one apologies, I will soon ok I promise!

I hate running yet I need to start running, tsk.
Kris Allen's No Boundaries is super inspiring, lollll.

God'll make a way when there seems to be no way

No comments: