Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Saturday, June 6, 2009

I'm lepaking in front of my laptop, eating ice cream and this weird tanghoon thingammy that has crab, lots of garlic, chang, lots of ginger in it, like it's the most normal thing to do at 12:55 am.

SHIT LA.

It's like the tanghoon isn't that appealing cause of the ginger and chang, but I just want to eat it. I think my life's like that now, the things I aren't exactly what's the best and yet I'm still doing it. It's because things are a challenge, knowing that I may never get what I want, but still wanting to continue pursuing it cause I'm refusing to let reality take hold.

& I think I've an eating disorder. I'm like bingeing till my stomach hurts, and till I'm on the verge of puking. After that, I'll feel immensely guilty and start to swim like 50 laps at a time. I think i'm builemic or something :\

I hate myself :\

No comments: