Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Friday, June 5, 2009

Take a bow.


Nerd of the millenium.
I'm so freaking smart baby.

So how's life?

I've been stuffing myself with chips and maggi mee for the past week, cool or what siol.
I wanna have lots and lots and lots of trainings! I feel empty without rigorous trainings, lollll. Soccer was kewl, though at one point I almost twisted my right ankle yet again while using my leg to reach out for the ball. I was super afraid cause I twisted my ankle twice already, and it rendered me useless cause I couldn't walk or run properly :\

Anne Marie and Munirah are our captain and vice captain, congrats la dey :D
Plus Diva la Futbol is tomorrow, which means that I can't go for LTC workshop or briefing :\ Somehow, I'm regretting that I'm not gonna attend the LTC thingammy tomorrow, shizzzzz.

I swear I'm melting from watching SHINee dance to Juilette. I love it that they're freaking flexible, and that they can sing and dance so so well live. (swoons) I LOVE KEY! How many times am I gonna say that manz. Maybe like a million kazillion times? Teeheehee, love his super prominent cheekbones. Oh so hot laaaa.

& Pre U seminar peep-poles are back! :D
Kewlz shizzzzzz, but I think the next time I get to meet them will be what? When school reopens? Zzzzz, ah well.
Plus this may seem slow, but omgxzxzxzx! I'm in House Comm like officially, and I feel damn excited luh.

HAHAHAHA, I'm being stupid.
Whatever, shall do stuff now.

(Burps)

No comments: