Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Sunday, June 7, 2009

I'm not cheerful, I just smile a lot.

I slept for thirteen hours straight :D
I wanted t die yesterday cause I didn't sleep the night before, and Shan Ying has flown off to Japan ): Ah you lucky kid! Come back soon k! And go to Daiso! :D

I've been watching this new Japanese drama which I think is pretty fun.
Plus the guys are kinda cute with their oh so prominent cheekbones, major plus point! Teeheehee.
Plus everyone should totally watch Boys over Flowers, if not on channel U, watch it on Youtube or mysoju.


Boys over Flowers.
(HYUNJOONG & KIM BUM!)
By the way, SS501's coming in December to Singapore!
OMG, I SHOULD START SAVING NOW!


Mei Chan's Butler.
(Can't remember all their names, they're really really long)

I'm craving for bbt again T.T
I should stop my daily drinking of bbt really :\

Off to watch my show! I mean, off to study.

No comments: