Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

When it slips.


I'm running out of facades,
would you paint me a few more?

MJ vs SA match, and we tied 0-0, so they gave us extra twenty minutes. I didn't stay to watch the last twenty, I'm so sorry ): & I feel really bad that we lost by one penalty kick ):

Much Ado About Nothing was pretty fun, not counting the sweat and wet grass.
My first drama experience under the stars :D
I ate like a few bag loads of chips and I feel guilty like tweet now D:

There's GPP and maths to be studied for. I'm like screwed x123456789 up down left right in out :\ But I'm too tired to bother, sort of.

Goodnight, I'm feeling incoherent now.

No comments: