Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Worse than bad? Worst.

Last night was like the worst night of my life.
My right eye hurt like shit, and I couldn't sleep cause I slept like five hours before.
So I ended up tossing and turning trying to sleep so that my eye wouldn't hurt so much.
And I kept crying cause I couldn't sleep T.T

13/5 was like my worst day ever.

I was wearing specs, the weather was an idiot, my eyes hurt and teared, I was feeling pissed, I was ignored, I was stressed with GPP, econs test and maths test, I was worrying about getting my skirt stained and I felt really unglam and annoyed,

It's good that I have Jonathan to like rant and talk to, outlet la outlet.
Heh.

AURA. HOT AURA. Savvy?

Econs test tomorrow, I'm doomed.
Oh, sometimes I wonder if you have to be loud to be noticed. Lol?

No comments: