Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Friday, May 15, 2009

Hohoho.

Little things can make your day.

I overslept till 11:35, am so sorry. I feel bad for pangsehing the class for the maths test.
GPP is another tweet that makes you wanna scream the four letter word.

It's times like this that I wish I was more of a sociable person who can talk and laugh freely with people. Lollll.

Forget it, LJ please.

Six things that you wanna say to six people whether online or in RL. Be as honest and as direct as you like. Do not mention their names.

1. Have you come to a decision? I'm trusting you to make the right one.
2. I wish you were in my class, then I will get to see you more often and we can yak non-stop.
3. Hi, can I be your friend?
4. I swear I will marry you when I grow up.
5. I feel my facade slipping, it's so heavy that I'm so tired of trying to pull it up anymore.
6. Thanks for ignoring me, I'm so sorry for being oversensitive.

No comments: