Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Somewhere we went wrong.

Asyraf, Su, Alphoncius and I toured Bugis, Lavender and Little India today.
Too bad we don't have photos of our journey, it was quite fun actually :D
Huge joke
(At concourse business building)

Security guard: Yes? What're you looking for?
Su: Do you know where is the concourse shopping building?
Security guard: It's demolished. (Points to remains of a building just outside the business building)
Asyraf, Alphoncius and Connie: HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!


Omg, it was so funny seriously.
Hahahaha, tomorrow is one tweet of a day with soccer exco elections and shopping + making of the mascot. (sigh)

I'm really tired, don't wanna do GP and GPP.
Goodnight.

No comments: