Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Happiness, with a limit.

OMG, I CAN FINALLY ACCESS BLOGGER AND A HECK LOAD OF WEBSITES.

Damn the stupid broadband, I have to like depend on my mum's adapter to use the freaking internet T.T Plus she's demanding it to be given back, STUPID LINKSYS :\

I had training today after a few kazillion years! (gasp)
It was fun x123456789, and I felt like an idiot cause I couldn't do some of the drills properly.
Anne Marie was really nice to chase after the straying balls, thankyou.
Nadia and I tried our hand at being goal keepers, I think it's like super fun :)
Mr Chen knows my name at the back of his hand cause of the China thingammy, great.

Badminton match with MJ vs VJ, we won! Yay, congratsssss. I admire the girls okay, super awesome smacks :D
Identity and mascot are two huge things now, shopping for materials tomorrow.

& hwaiting cheerleaders! Even without the conventional cheerleading moves, I believe you people are the best, the dance moves are super cool and awesome really :) Hwaiting hwaiting! Atlas has always rocked in whatever they do, even if we're in a disadvantage, jiayou!

I miss playing a really vigourous and time consuming sport, I miss all the sweat, pain and tears, lol.

A girl in the room, she's smiling.
Wind blows past, hair like gossamer whipped round her face.
Pretty laces, ugly faces.
I see her face.
Oh, what an ugly face.

Shaun, you need a heck lot of brains cause you got none.

:)

No comments: