Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Sometimes.

Sometimes, it's best that I remain oblivious and dumb towards some things, cause if I dwell on them too much, I'll end up getting hurt again and again, and this would repeat till after A levels.

I don't like being so sensitive and so moody, I'm so annoyed with myself.
Because sometimes there is no easy way out. You just have to grin & bear it. Sometimes the only escape route is to go straight through the flames, just brace yourself & bite your lip. Sometimes you have to sever the ties clean off. Because in every relationship there comes a point when the damage is too much & no matter how good it once was, the memories can't sustain you. You have to save yourself knowing all the while it will hurt like hell. Because you can't keep giving someone everything if you get nothing in return.
I got this from Glynis' blog and it makes so much sense, especially the bolded part.
Haha, being a people pleaser sucks. It makes you so tired that you feel like giving up on life itself.

ANTM SOMEBODY? I so badly wanna watch it! But it only airs on Monday ):
The weather's murdering me, hahahaha. The oil in my hair can fry 10 million eggs.

Eeeeeeps, I really want another earhole. I know I've been ranting about this for like who knows how long, but I really really want another earhole! Not to mention a few dozen more pairs of shoes, pens, pencil boxes, post its, badges and dresses.

I sneezed thrice! Am I having flu?

No comments: