Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Saturday, May 2, 2009

1. Name something you have in common with Andra?
We both love our bestfs, boyfs and husbands super a lot.

2. Have you dreamt of Shanying before?
I don't think so, if I did it would a nightmare :B

3. Describe Suhaidah in one word.
GILA.

4. Syafiqah suddenly knows all your secrets. What do you have to say about that?
I'm not Connie, who are you?

5. What would you do if Asyraf and Andra were going out?
Faint and die. Bring me flowers please, I want black roses. That day will never happen ok, if it did, catch me when I swoon. On second thought, don't catch me, you'll get squashed.

6. What was your first impression of Erfi?
Why on earth is a guy so giggly?

7. What's Joanne's opinion on cheese?
Frankly, I have no idea.

8. Super fun fun adventure amusement park marathon with you, Vino and Joanne! How will it go?
Awesome! We will ride the rides till we puke our insides out, hahahah.

9. How would Hazel insult Asyraf?
WTH, SHUT UP. (Typical Hazel lines)

& Asyraf will go,

You shut up, I'm the Queen. Hmpf.

10. Who's Divya dating?
AHEM AHEM AHEM AHEM!

This quiz is damn cute, try it!

http://mct421.deviantart.com/art/Question-Meme-Generator-69266481

No comments: