Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Romeo.



You’re already the center of the whole world, my focus
You play me all day, and even if you push me, pull me, and I fall down
I follow your scent that embraces my body again
I can’t stop, so take all of my heart and my breath


I'm so sorry Erfi and Nizam that I went back on my word about going to VJ to watch the match, really sorry :\
& I'm sorry again that I can't make it for Mooks, sorry sorry (x123456789)

I feel accomplished for swimming 40 laps, it's such an odd number really but it was getting really crowded at the pool. I wish I had my own private pool, z.
My elbow hurts quite a bit after slamming into the plastic panel of the bus real hard, lol.

I'm really quite sorry that my posts are so monotonous, I lead quite a boring life, with the really rare wistful thinkings of my stupid 16 years and 5 months brain.
Hahaha.

I'm just living a big fat lie.
I feel like an ass, lolllllllll.

P.S. My brain is so not like a braided river that is murky and flat like what Mr Tan said, I've got tons of brains thank you.

Where art thou

No comments: