Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Monday, May 18, 2009

A little bit of you and me.



My heart vanished like smoke
It can't be removed like a tattoo

I sigh deeply as if the ground is going to cave in


Watching Haru Haru makes my heart break ):
Top looks so hot and untouchable (duh) and the story is still as touching as ever even after numerous times of replaying the video.

AC vs VJ match today and VJ won 3-0 :)
Awesome seriously, VJ played really well.
& Vino came :D It was nice meeting her again, lolll.

We surprised Tam with the cake today by tricking her that it's Ms Perlin's birthday.
She was singing so happily and kept turning her head to look for Ms Perlin, and we sang "Happy birthday to TAMANA" Then she turned back and gasp, hahahha.
She's so cute luh, Happy Belated Birthday Darling :D

& chinese oral today :\
Cher told me I spoke with an angmo slang, zzzzz.
Hello, so I must be chingchong for the next two months to get an A in chinese oral.
So pardon me if I act like some cheena maid.

I'm so worn out already and this is just Monday.
Literature test tomorrow and I'm not looking forward to reading Wuthering Heights. I think it's a stupid book, no offence.

I so wanna sleep.

No comments: