Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Photo spamzzzz.

Title says it all.
I'm a lazy person yah?


Shannie bananie.


Camera shy Peiyin.
(Yeah right, act only)


Oh, I've never seen fingers before.
(GASPS)


Cheese la cheese.


I forgot to bring my rod, maybe I should use my pinky.
Geddit?


Seafood platter for two four.


Some smart person ordered two more pans of rice.


I'M BLIND, HELP ME!
I'm smiling in pain, arghhhh!


Wl, see so happy.


I happy myself, tsk.


Shanying, you smoking ah.
Piangz, no smoke coming out la and it's a no smoking area bodoh.
HAHAHAHA, sorry.

I should invest in a camera.
More pictures are up at FB, go see if you wanna see my pretty face.

G'bye.

No comments: