Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Hey Sunday.

Hello hello, cam 2 was tiring x123456789.
The special effects were super retarded cause I could hear Daniel saying "EH NO NO NO!" and "We're so dead", adding to the fact that I was doing cam 2 and laughing like a monkey, plus the sound people who like O.O at me.

Waves, spins and circles, omg hilarious!
& best of all, they recorded it down, I don't know what Douglas' is gonna say when he sees the recordings, lol!

Leon cut his hair with those razor cut patterns (you get me?). He looks like some paikai, lol. Funny that everyone starts to join hiong ccas in poly. Leon joined canoeing and he's like under Coach Ong. (I can be naughty sometimes, geddit?) HAHAHAH. And Shaun is in dragonboat, where he calls the girls in it black little boys. Hearing them talk about it makes me so tempted to join db and canoeing, it sounds fun in the midst of projects and homework, lollllll.

I should start detox really soon, I can't fit into my jeans! D:
Oh manzzzzzzz.
& the time I wanna do my homework, I can't find it G.G

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MUMMY!

Thankyou for being the world's best mother ever.
Yah, for being so hip and somewhat unreasonable sometimes, but I thank God for you being my mum.

(I forgot to get her a prez, damn it :\)

Fire is stuck in my headdddddddddd ): Homework homework time! I feel like running round Bedok Reservoir, weird or what? Hahahaha, FIVE KG! I wanna be SLEEEEEEEM.

I promise I will try not to be so emotional, sorry people :\

No comments: