Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

New layout.

NICE OR NOT?

I'm feeling quite proud.
I cropped the picture circularly you see, heh heh.
Counting that I'm a photoshop idiot, this is a HUGE achievement all right.

Maths is boggling my freaking mind.
At this rate I will fail for all to see T.T No I won't! I want my moolah siol, I'm short of cash ):

I BOUGHT MY RED HAVIANNAS BABY!
Cool or what! Thankyou Shannie for accompanying me, teeheehee. Nice card picture you got there, ahahaha!
Omg, I broke my detox ): Forget it, it shall offically start tomorrow (Tuesday)
Hohoho.

I'm a happy kid.
Met up with Vino, Joanne, Divya and Hazel just now.
Chicken mama, I miss them siol ): Talked and yakked about everything under the sun, there were so many things to catch up on :D I hope we can meet up soon again.

My house has become the new crashing place for Andra and Sy. (Sorta)
Even my mum tells me to tell them that they can crash here for awhile during their breaks, lol.
Good la, I get to see them more often? Lolllllll.

I pray so hard that my eyes will be better to wear my contacts.
They're hurting again :\ Dang.

Okay, maths maths maths.
MATHS TIME, good night.

No comments: