Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Monday, June 1, 2009

Ft Island. (swoons)

OMG, GP PAPER IS LIKE IN A FEW HOURS.
What the toot ._.

I feel so unprepared and I'm not done reading the thematic readings plus I haven't read up on how t do AQ.
All I can do now is pray really hard that God won't hamtam me cause I haven't put in my share of effort.

I've got this sudden urge to just sleep on the unfinished work, hoo boy.
Lucky people get to go for Pre-U Seminar and escape a week of extra lessons, lollll.

Am so sorry my posts are getting from worse to worst, maybe that expalins the lack of tags D:

I really wanna see what Jong Hoon looks like, but am too lazy to go and stalk Ft Island when they come to Singapore. Then again, it would be cool if I could take a photo with him but it makes me seem so desperate when stalking. Then again, I AM DESPERATE.

FARGH, someone give me a hundred bucks so I can go and see Ft Island proper.
OMG JONG HOON ): Plus I wanna see HongKi! Maybe I should really go and stalk with Hazel and Joanne eh?

(I swear one more time I see an artiste imitate Lee Minho's hairstyle I will go on a screaming rampage and smack all the image consultants)


Hong Ki.
I wanna see his HK condition, zomg.


Jong Hoon.
He's like the cutest geek and guitarist ever.
(swoons)

I need to study now T.T

No comments: