Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tell me what do you do when it all falls apart.

I swam today, and I realize Singaporeans are quite a dense bunch.

Swimming pools have vertical markings on the pool floors for a reason, which is to show people that you have to swim the length of the pool.
But nooooooo, smart Singaporeans swim the breadth of the freaking pool.
Use your brains you tooters.
I mean it's fine to swim the breadth if there's not a lot of people, but the pool was freaking packed, plus I WAS SWIMMING THE LENGTH BODOH!
At least four times there was this guy who suddenly appeared out of nowhere in my path, and I had to brake and stand up before I crashed into him.

Not only that, I've come to loathe huge groups of children especially the boys.
Basket, they play in the pool never mind, they just don't have eyes I reckon. Must be cause their goggles are so fogged up that light can't penetrate through that they like to keep expanding their circle and forget that there are people swimming.
Guess what? I didn't realize that there was this boy beside me, and I accidentally kicked him.
And I stood up to apologise, and he had the audacity to scream "OW!" and gives me a death glare. Big deal fatso, I'm not afraid of you and your flab. I thought I kicked a whooping cushion you ass.

(Rolls eyes)

Homework sucks :\
I wanna pon school tomorrow, it's so tempting.
Plus I think classes during the hols are a waste of time really, I don't concentrate at all.

I wish I could work in Korea now, I so wanna revamp some of the MVs. Some look so cheapo and the image consultants are prolly going from bad to worse :\
Watching the making of Juilette makes me wanna cry cause I miss Key so much ): I miss SHINee and their cuteness. I wish they would come to Singapore like this year or something.

(I hate it when people put retarded words on pictures I wanna use)


Key.
Hello, my boyfriend.
Me love him deep deep k :D

No comments: