Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Can you hear me scream from a distance.

Top Girls' play was somewhat a waste of time.
I think the only consolation was that the actress playing Kitty was like super pretty and I got t see her up close cause I was in the second row.

HAPPY 17TH MR QUEK AKA RANICE :D
May all your wishes come true and God bless!

I'm freaking doomed caused my GP is nowhere done, GPP is quite screwed cause Jia Yun just found out that E1 has not been solved, and is increasing now.
Plus not t mention I ate a helluva lot of currypuffs and I can't seem to focus on studying, shizzzz.

Ironic thing is that I'm reading the thematic notes and listening to Chinese songs at the same time. Sometimes I amuse myself. Plus I rediscovered that I love Fahrenheit, especially Yalun, teeheehee!

House Comm handover was coooolz, we took lots of pictures. I hope we can all be really close cause we'll be working together, and I still can't believe that I'm in House Comm. A true miracle there and then seriously.

Omg, 7th House Comm pwnz :D

P.S BOF starts in 12 mins.

No comments: