Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Colosseum and lots of mish mash.

Juilette is out!
I know I'm like a little slow in proclaiming the news, but hey, everyone should know k.
Key is still my darling, teehee :D

Colosseum was quite fun, it helps me to lose weight. (Not really)
They popped the balloons with the sparklers in front of my face, and I squealed a bit, haaaah.
& I'm damn proud of our mascot, it rocks okay.
We got first for Caesar's challenge! Yayyyyyyy.
& Atlas got third, so we're gonna sit up in the gallery next year, cool or what.
The inter cheerleading was really cool, Atlas' dance was so cute luh seriously, lolllll.

All right, I should stop, I'm feeling really lethargic now.
Omo, GP paper is next monday :\

It's kind of nice to know that reality hits softly, and it's leaving me at ease.
Don't ask me why, it's kinda undescribable.
One problem solved and tons more to go, oh macau (however you spell it).

Goodnight, tomorrow's a holiday.
Whoopee? Haaah.

No comments: