Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Monday, May 25, 2009

Champions.

Dear MSB,

You people will be champions in my heart no matter what.
We lost to VJC, 3-2.
There's always next year, but the sight of the macho guys having tears slide down their faces makes my heart wrench. (Right Jane, Su and Shu Yin?)
I cried like a tweet, and losing to VJ somehow makes me determined to train for soccer and whack them flat though it may seem impossible.

Mr Bean-ed before we headed off to school to finish mascot plus many other things for Colosseum.
Cutting cardboard is an annoying process, not to mention painting styrofoam and the cardboard yellow has this horrific paint smell that's so cringe worthy.
I'm quite pleased with our mascot, it looks kinda cute.
Now all we have to do is think of a secret weapon, lol.

Occupying myself keeps me from thinking too much.
I'm happy doing things for the House even if it means staying till so late in school, it makes my life more fulfiling this way.

My gums hurt like toot, I'm not surprised if there's a stupid wisdom tooth growing, I shall kill myself to ease myself of the pain.

Homework is my remedy now.
Tweet, I feel like running. Heeeeeee :D

Fyi, I know when to let go.

No comments: