Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Total anal.

Hi bitch, talk to my finger cause you ain't worth my whole hand.
Don't give me that kinda shizzz bitch, cause I'll make you regret it.

Cutting and shaving match stick heads is a tedious process.
I hope Jeremiah doesn't find out that his scissors is missing from his pencil box.
Filming for tomorrow was kinda retarded and fun, I wonder what the video will turn out like.
Teeheehee.

I swam like 50 freaking laps and guess what I did after that?
I ATE TWO BA ZHANG, A PAO AND A QUARTER A BAR OF CHOCOLATE.
Oh macau, someone kill me please.

Tomorrow's gonna be one helluva hectic day with the Farewell for MSG, 'Hand-down' ceremony and Top Girls' play.
Omg, I haven't like figured out what to wear.
Oh what the damn, whatever luh.

Damn baby, if I could I would point the middle finger in your face.
Toodles biatch, kiss ass :)

No comments: