Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Cast all the cares.

I'm at loss for words on the topic about what t post here cause the past two days have been really boring, aside from the fact that all I did was read, eat and sleep most of the time.

As much as I love Korea to bits and pieces, searching for pro natal policies is pretty annoying. I feel pretty bad for ranting about the match between AC and MJ, especially with the spewage of indecent and uncouth vulgarities.

I had the weirdest dream last night and it was enough to send palpalations of my heart to full speed. Baloney, I must have been thinking about him subconsciously without even knowing. That's like way freaky :\

Oh, I'm like wanting to shop for shoes so badly!
I want heels like oxfords, awesome! Plus flats from Cotton On plus shoes from Novo, I pretty much want everything.

Oh poshwosh, I realized I have TONS of homework to complete and it's Saturday.
Awesome, totally fabulous baby.

Random: I like the feeling of an emotion being caught up in my throat. It's pretty cool, hahaha.

No comments: