Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Friday, May 1, 2009

The wants.

I'm like wanting a camera so badly!
But I don't have money to get it ):


AWESOME RED :)

I so badly want a red one but it costs a bomb, gahhhhhhh.
Okay, I shall scrimp and save for one all right.

DIET PLAN DIET PLAN, I'M GETTING FAT LIKE AN ASS.
I feel too lazy to move my bum to get some exercise and 2.4 is like next week :\
Somebody kick me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I've got this crazy fat urge to go shopping and just bumming around in the house doing nothing but watching tv 24/7.
I'm itching to go and pierce my ear again, but I don't dare t raise this issue with my mum.
I feel super jealous of skinny people, it reminds me of my thunderous thighs that needs major slimming. And I hate looking at shoe ads, they make me super jealous ):

All right, homework homework homework, I'm packed to the brim.
TGIF and it's Labour Day.

No comments: