Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Soccer match with fugly bastards.

WARNING: VULGAR POST. (and really long)

Swine flu outbreak Singapore :\
And they raised the alert to orange, I really pray that it doesn't spread any further and become like SARS.

Anyway, today's match was against ACJC and it was the first time in such a long time screaming like a mad ass and scolding upteen number of vulgarities.

The first thing was that I was super disappointed about was the captain of the ACJC team.
My gosh, I was so disappointed. I thought he would be like really hot or cute like what people said, but WHAM! Big fat disappointment, even MJ guys are so much better looking than he is.

So the match went on, and halfway we got scolded by Mr Chen for being spectators and not supporters, so we went high. ACJC scored their first goal, and everything was still all right. Till it got later into the game, AC was one helluva shit. They played dirty so obviously, and they were really shitly dirty. They shoved, toppled, and even tried to pick up a fight with our team guys. Oh, the referees were BLIND. They didn't notice AC fouling, oh no they were perfect angels, oh so holy. Pieces of shit, when our guys collide into them not intentionally, the referees suddenly could see so clearly and kept blowing their whistles.

Jolly good arseholes seriously.

Number 26 aka the captain aka fugface was helluva ass. He has such a shit attitude and he kept venting his anger by kicking his bottle. Oh for goodness sake, how the fuck did you become captain anyway? He kept wasting time and halfway he got cramps or shitnots. AW SO SAD, YOU THINK I BELIEVE? Oh fuck man, it was so fake. Gosh, get someone from drama to act la okay. I feel disgusted with such poor acting skills, it makes me wanna barf.

One of the AC guys wanted t pick up a fight with our captain and he shoved him. Hello asshole, can't you see Meridians are civilised not like you savages?

Comic relief: Number 13 got hit at his balls.

We laughed like shit, serves that Mr one balless right for being such an ass and such a terrible actor. He knocked into my team's guy and in the end he was the one in pain when ours picked himself up quickly and resumed playing the game. He was such a tattletale, I wonder if he ever got his balls back at the field, or did they get lost?

So much fouls, so much blindness.
The whole gallery of Meridians were screaming cheers and fucks like no tomorrow. The referees are like fucked up seriously, I wonder if they were bribed.
They dare say our team poached people cause Obajay(?) is an African American, then what are you people? Poach referees? Who's the suckers eh?

And fuck bodoh, the match ended five to ten minutes too early. I seriously doubt the credibility of the shithead referees. We lost to AC, 2-1. Damn those buggers seriously, I was on the verge of crying. The dejected looks on the guys' faces are enough to send me bawling at the top of my voice. Especially my ex candy's face, shit bodoh ):

& dear number 26, I believe MJ's captain is like the epitome of a good sportsman, with a good attitude who deserves to be the captain, unlike you fugly toot who apparently has a shit attitude and a lousy sportsmanship. Gosh, you can't even match up to him pabo.

Oh, I love Meridians, they're an awesome bunch.
A group of AC people were walking on the track just below the gallery, and they started shouting "Go home la, fuck sia" and started pointing middle fingers at them. Awesome shitzzzz, you stupid foulers deserve it, yucks. One thing I hate most are people who play dirty to get what they want. (rolls eyes)

& to further emphasize AC number 26's fucked attitude is that of when he walked past us outside the fence when we were walking to the gate. Tam was talking to Su in a really loud voice, and he started snickering and laughing at her and kept turning to look at her. Omg, you suck ballz Adam. Such a fugger, argh. I saw him up close and he looked like a damn gorilla, you can't compare to MJ guys you toot.

Oh, but I think our team was playing quite badly just now. Their attack was really really weak, Obajay always had no one to support him, thus resulting in them not able to score goals. I don't know la, I pray that they'll recover and pull themselves back togeher again, i don't think I can take anymore heart attacks.

I've never scolded so many f words in such a short span of two hours?
Zzzz, I felt so dirty.

Anyway, whatever la.
House comm meeting today and it was an eye opener.
The people I thought was against me were the ones who helped to pull me into House Comm.
I AM SO SORRY! I am really sorry for doubting you all ): Sorry sorry sorry sorry!
ThankyousomuchIcan'tthankyouenough,loveyoudeepdeepdeep!

I think Atlas House Comm will be fun to work with :)
I can spam people with my awesome jokes! Awesome or not? Of course la, it's me the princess remember? HAHAHA.

Okay, I shall fly away to watch Vampire Knight.
It's a little addictive la huh.

Good night everyone, I wanna kick some people's butts.

BTW, I wanted so badly to go up t the AC guys and say "Hi, can I have your number" (real sweetly and shyly) and afterwhich "NOT" and proceed to kick them real hard down there.

AWESOME.

No comments: